- Heavy equipment
- Loading docks
- Agricultural equipment
- Safety Slip Resistant Applications, Children’s playgrounds
- American Disabilities Act Ramps, walkways, & steps
- Bridges, ramps, roads, parking garages
- Decks, Docks, Gazebos, Garages
- Public facilities: floors, roofs, kitchens, freight elevators
- Fix it yourself: Sealing rust pipes
- That’s why Durabak is known as “Duct Tape in A Can”
PRO RESULTS IN A DO-IT-YOURSELF PACKAGE! Durabak polyurethane liner can be used inside, outside & underneath! For over 25 years, Durabak™ has been helping customers get PRO RESULTS IN A DIY PACKAGE! Any surface needing protection from the elements or rough cargo loads is ideal for Durabak’s heavy-duty all-in-one formulation. Durabak™ is ideal for playgrounds, the rubber crumbs in Durabak-18™ make the surface grippy and a little bit bouncy, and it’s so hard wearing and easy to clean too. Durabak™ is not just to Line your truck-bed, it protects walls, floors, pillars and all sorts of other equipment, Just Durabak™ it!
- EXCELLENT COLOR SELECTION, BOTH TEXTURED AND SMOOTH.
- PREVENTS SURFACE DAMAGE FROM ROCKS, BRANCHES, RUST, SCRAPES AND DINGS, BOTH ON BOARD AND FROM THE OUTSIDE.
- AN OUTSTANDING SLIP-RESISTANT COATING OFFERING UNBEATABLE SLIP AND FALL PROTECTION.
- WATERPROOF, RESILIENT AND UV RESISTANT.
- BONDS TO WOOD, METAL, CONCRETE, FIBERGLASS, ALUMINUM, COATED SURFACES AND EVEN TO ITSELF, MAKING IT EASY TO REPAIR IF NECESSARY.
- SPECIALLY-TREATED RUBBER GRANULES THAT CREATE THE GRIT ARE MADE FROM RECYCLED TIRES.
- DYNAMIC, DURABLE, AND USER-FRIENDLY.
- AVAILABLE IN 18+ COLORS, SMOOTH AND TEXTURED, INDOOR AND OUTDOOR VERSIONS.
Whether it’s brushed on, rolled on, or sprayed on, Durabak is a do-it-yourself liner. Boat decks, exterior scratch guard, undercoatings, and so much more! Durabak has so many uses we could never list them all!
Durabak has been used to coat and protect everything from Tennis Ball guns to Loudspeakers, Train station platforms to Airplane Hangar floors, Fountains to Bathroom stalls, Playgrounds to Wheelchair ramps, it’s like a super Duct tape, in a can, unmatched resilience that you can paint on yourself. Find out why so many happy customers make sure they always have a few quarts handy at home.
WHY OUR FORMULA WORKS
Bonds to most surfaces | Easy to apply additional coats at any time
even when wet
Sound abatement and
Flexible: will not
chip or peel